Board of Directors
We are a chapter of the national organization Hands & Voices. Our Board of Directors is currently accepting applications from parents and professionals interested in serving. Please contact the Secretary for more information.
Arizona Hands & Voices
PO Box 50423
Phoenix , AZ 85076-0423
Board of Directors
AZ Hands & Voices established its first board in the summer of 2007. We are currently accepting applications for both professionals and parents of children with a hearing loss. Please download and return the BoardApplication if you are interested in joining us.
Molly Romano-Homoki – President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent; Ph.D. in Teaching and Teacher Education
Carla Zimmerman – Secretary email@example.com
- Professional; M.N.S., CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVEd – Speech-Language Pathologist/Listening & Spoken Language Specialist, Zimmerman Speech Therapy, Inc.
Lisa Pettit – GBYS Follow-Through Coordinator
- Parent; M.A. Teaching English as a Second Language
- Professional; MS, MPH, CCC-A – Arizona Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Coordinator and Manager of Hear for Kids program through Arizona EAR Foundation
- Parent; BA Child Development, MA Educational Psychology, AZ Teaching Certifications: Intellectually Handicapped, Emotionally Disturbed, and Early Childhood Special Education
Megan Graham Killiam
- Parent; Deaf/HH adult
- Professional; Assistant Director of the Educational Resource Center of the Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind (ASDB). Certified Teacher of the Deaf, B.A. Special Education and Rehabilitation, M.A. Deaf Education, and an Education Specialist Degree in Change Leadership from Gallaudet University
Helen Cartwright – Executive Director and GBYS Parent-Match Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent; BA Early Childhood Education, Graduate Student in Speech Language Pathology
Maria Yenerich – Executive Director email@example.com
- Parent; M.B.A.