AZ Hands & Voices established its first board in the summer of 2007. We are currently accepting applications for both professionals and parents of children with a hearing loss. If you are interested in joining us, you may complete an online application.
- Lisa Pettit– President – Parent
- Victoria Smith-McVay – Vice-President – Parent
- Liliana Herrera – Secretary – Parent
- Najwa Ghattas – Parent Outreach Coordinator– Parent; BS Accounting, Post-Bac Elementary Education
- Heidi Klomhaus – Executive Director – Guide By Your Side Coordinator – Parent; BA Interdisciplinary Studies-Public Administration, AAS Sign Language Interpreting, Deaf Studies Certificate
- Ruchi Bhargava – Professional; Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Kelly Nolan – Parent